Description>>>‘Coast to Coast Tours' is Tripadvisor's No.1 Auckland attraction.
Get 10% DISCOUNT!! (when BOOK DIRECT & pay cash at end of tour) www.coast2coastnz.com
ALL INCLUSIVE, personalised, small group tour owned and operated by New Zealand and Maori hosts.
We take you out of the city to explore the West Auckland region where our family has lived since 1922. At no time will you be more than 40 minutes from your ship, and we guarantee to get you back ON TIME!
We ONLY operate in the area we live, making our tours sustainable and profits are directed back into our community.
Enjoy AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES (with very little travelling!) that include;
- lunch, (with wine/beer at an upmarket cafe),
- Waitakere rainforest, (a guided tour of Arataki Centre),
- wine tasting, (at an award winning winery),
- honey sampling, (at BeesOnline),
- gannet (sea-bird) colony,
- Muriwai beach, (black iron-sands),
- visit to our *private* SHEEP FARM,
- Maori greeting into our historic Homestead,
- overview of Maori culture,
- hands-on animal experience,
- see a real woolshed,
- and afternoon tea inside our typical NZ family home.
FOOD HANDLING CERTIFIED.
…yes! ALL that in one UNHURRIED day!!
We also have a 'unique-to-Auckland' TREE PLANTING project to offset this tour's emissions. We plant a Native tree for our farm’s Forest Reserve for every tour we do - (certificates issued, trees tagged and protected by New Zealand Government Law, forever).
FOR LARGER GROUPS [max 25PAX] we can include an informative ‘Kiwiana-themed’ lamb roast/BBQ lunch at our farm, and complimentary 'group' Native tree planting to make your tour carbon neutral. (bookings essential).
and PS, we are NOT the commercialised ‘Coast to Coast’ or ‘Auckland Countryside Experience’ shore excursion option, listed on the major cruise line websites!