DescriptionCompany Name: Blue Hills Bank
Blue Hills Bank is seeking a Full Time Teller to join our Retail team.
Under the supervision of the Teller Manager, the successful individual will be responsible for performing a wide variety of general teller duties to provide services to Bank’s customers in conformance with Bank policy and general procedures.
Bank Teller Requirements:
• Bilingual French/Hatian Creole Preferred, but not required
• One month to twelve months of similar or related teller experience
• High school diploma or the equivalent
• Courtesy, customer service, and tact. This position involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation
• Basic mathematical skills required. Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills are necessary.
• Ability to learn the use of various office equipment including a computer terminal, Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Bank Teller Responsibilities:
• Responsible for performing a wide variety of teller and general clerical duties to provide services to Bank’s customers in conformance with Bank policy and general procedures
• Accurately and efficiently process and record routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing loan payments and money transfers
Blue Hills Bank and Nantucket Bank provide competitive salary and benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, etc.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=9c9ee38fef16b34fa5a07802dcd42113&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e