DescriptionCompany Name: Active Minerals International
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Coordinator for our Customer Service team in our Macon, GA location. The Bilingual Customer Service Coordinator will report to the Customer Service Supervisor.
A. Position Summary:
This position will interact with customers to implement/process order requests from domestic and export customers. Interact with sales, production, shipping and accounting to facilitate the customer’s order from origination of shipment to invoice. Receive and process quotes and order fulfillment documentation for customers. Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and work to give them the best possible service. Provide a knowledgeable, competent, courteous interface between the customer and AMI at all times. Provide support for sales representatives and other departments. Customer satisfaction is the primary goal.
B. Essential Functions:
• Take and confirm customer orders via phone, fax or e-mail.
• Schedule orders with applicable shipping date, based on availability of products.
• Process customer orders in computer via ProQuote and Solutions.
• Communicate ship dates and special customer needs to Production/Logistics Coordinator.
• Prepare bills of lading for trucks and railcar shipments, as needed.
• Scan all order documents and customer correspondence into SharePoint.
• Coordinate customer COA requests with Quality Control.
• Generate quotes and confirm pricing in ProQuote Database.
• Prepare and mail invoices.
• Prepare NAFTA Certificates of Origin and Customs Invoice for Canadian Customers.
• Process requests for MSDS report.
• Provide key customer information to sales via Salesforce.
• Review open order report and reschedule past due shipments; reconfirm new order schedule with customer.
• Generate CAR from customer complaints about service, logistics and product quality.
• Respond to inquiries regarding products and services.
• Serve as back-up for Production Logistics Coordinator for essential functions.
• Interface with customer to clarify any issue that may arise regarding customer service.
• Assist account managers with rolling forecast and miscellaneous sales related issues.
• Adhere to all QMS procedures and documentation as applicable to position and department, and as required by ISO.
We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k.
“Active Minerals International is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, religion, disability, marital status, national origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.”
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=3b8a2912c8210cb9f6d9d7391d4b93a5&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e