DescriptionCompany Name: ProMedica
ProMedica has an opening for a HVAC Mechanic that will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with HVAC systems located throughout the hospital.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• A valid refrigeration license is required.
• Must be able to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics, etc.
• Must have a working knowledge of electricity, fire/safety codes, refrigeration codes and air conditioning principles.
• Must be knowledgeable of all types of circulating pumps and air conditioning motors.
• Have a working knowledge of process steam and its uses in HVAC, including steam valves, traps unsupervised.
• Must be able to work weekends and alternate shifts. Must be able to communicate well with others.
• Must be able to move about hospital and between workstations.
• Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to input and retrieve information from computer.
• Must be able to tolerate exposure to hazardous chemicals, dust, fumes, electrical voltage and temperature changes, and work at heights at 20% of the time; and differentiate between colors.
• Must be able to work with tools and operate various controls and machinery.
• Must be able to move, lift or carry materials or equipment weighing up to 10 pounds up to 55% of the time; 20 pounds 10% of the time; and 100 pounds 5% of the time.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=d7978acb15190f46e5489856df51e4f3&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e