DescriptionCompany Name: EF International Language Centers
We are opening a new dedicated business campus serving over 500 daily participants in San Diego. The campus dining facility is equipped with new state-of-the-art kitchen and serving area. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate leader ready to run a fully-supported and profitable dining operation.
• Full-time position with managerial responsibilities of up to 15 staff members
• Oversee all dining operations: Hiring, purchasing, scheduling, budgeting and invoicing, and costs and quality control
• Recruit, train, retain and motivate a committed team
• See that all budget and cost targets are met or exceeded
• Ensure that all diners are served quality food in a warm, friendly, clean and organized environment
• Passionate about food and food presentation
• Hire a creative, flexible team of chefs, cooks and serving staff dedicated to customer service
• Create an inspired dining experience that meets the vision of our global food design and branding
• Monitor quality performance, setting high targets with follow up and continual feedback
• Manage purchasing and sourcing of high-quality fresh produce and ingredients
• Maintain compliance with all external health inspections and certifications
• Agree upon and approve weekly menus to ensure choice, special dietary requirements, allergies and healthy balance
• Skilled understanding and experience (5+ years) in restaurant/dining general management
• Ready to take ownership of all aspects of dining services
• Highly-focused on customer service and team-building
• Proactive and positive in problem-solving
• Enjoys working in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
• Able to manage multiple lines with good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills at all levels of education and responsibility
• High School Diploma (Degree in culinary services preferred)
• 5+ years’ experience working in dining management
• Entrepreneurial/owner restaurant experience preferred
• Proven track record of running profitable dining operations
• Legal ability to work in the U.S.
• Fluent in English
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, etc.) and Google Docs.
• Valid California Driver’s License and clear Criminal Background Check.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=2fbf101e4fa412810b54f39e2e186b5a&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e