DescriptionCompany Name: Sweet Creations of Charlotte
The Catering Sales Coordinator is expected to provide excellent customer service and the ability to work in a high-pressure, fast paced environment. A successful Catering Sales Coordinator is able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and is able to multi-task; Make reasonable recommendations to customers that are consistent with standards of the Catering Department; Strong attention to detail; Must be able to maintain well documented, organized, accurate, and up-to-date files in order to serve client and employer in the most expedient and knowledgeable manner. Positive and productive interaction with clients and staff is paramount in this position.
Various duties which include, but are not limited to:
• Recording all changes to events and notifying all parties as soon as possible
• Prepare weekly BEO (Banquet Event Order) packets and distribute them to all necessary parties
• Processing all deposits and payments and maintain accurate deposit reports
• Screening incoming phone calls and taking detailed messages for Catering Office
• Creates client files and continually monitors files to make sure each file is complete with signed contract, signed BEO deposit reports and a copy of post event checks
• Assists with conducting CMA’s (competitive market analysis)
• Greeting clients and retrieving contact information if needed
• Site Tours with potential clients
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Treats sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
• Ability to take initiative, self-directed and results-oriented.
• Work well under pressure; adhere to deadlines.
• Flexible team player.
• High School Graduate or equivalent a must
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent general administrative skills including telephone communications, filing, and typing.
• Previous Hospitality experience a plus.
• Excellent computer skills – Microsoft products and catering software.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=fbdea9053e3cdc5bdcb488e8aa38eb68&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e