DescriptionEnhance your career in customer service!
Caring for customer needs can be a challenging, yet rewarding career. Our business is people serving people, that’s why we are striving to be a people-first culture… we believe taking care of our own employees is the foundation to providing a superior customer experience.
As a customer service representative at SYKES, you can start with the basics… answering calls and other inquiries as well as building solutions to a variety of customer questions, concerns, or issues in a call center environment. Before you know it, you could end up building a career at SYKES with our wide variety of job advancement opportunities.
Be part of something different – join our outstanding team today!
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 18 years of age +
• Strong computer skills
• Customer-service orientation
• Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong evaluation and analysis skills
• 6 months + previous service experience
• Post-secondary education
• Phenomenal attitudes
• Excellent attention to details
• Team Players
• The satisfaction of helping people and building solutions
• Fun team environment
• Training, coaching and support to help you succeed
• Good pay and benefits
• Career advancement opportunities
• Self-satisfaction in your ability to help with solutions
JOIN OUR TEAM
We want you to be successful… Working in a SYKES call center, you’ll have the tools and the support to become a valued team member, while enjoying a fun team environment and the agility to live the life you enjoy outside of work. At the end of the day, you will know how you have helped and be able to take satisfaction in a job well-done.
SYKES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
Customer service jobs, jobs in customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, call center jobs, call centre jobs, costumer service, local jobs, careers, customer service careers, csr jobs
Job is locate at Sumter, SC facility:
1057 Broad Street, Suite B Sumter, SC 29150
APPLY ONLINE FOR PREMIUM APPOINTMENT:
Alexis John Alvaro