DescriptionCompany Name: mogavero architects
Mogavero Architects is seeking a highly motivated Designer/Drafter with ArchiCAD experience, preferred. We are a progressive firm with a strong environmental focus and a commitment to designing urban, transit-oriented, ecological projects.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• Proficiency in current BIM programs and working experience in ArchiCAD or Revit. Experience working with iMac helpful.
• 5 years experience producing construction documents in a BIM program required.
• Experience working in an ArchiCAD Teamwork environment.
• Motivation to continually learn and take on added responsibilities while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
• Planning -- Looks ahead and organizes activities to stay on top of the project's needs.
• initiative -- Seeks out new opportunities to contribute. Pushes the envelope, raise the bar. Treat each task as an opportunity to excel.
• Ownership -- Is totally committed to the success of the project, his/her teammates and the company.
Mogavero Architects is a full service, multi-disciplinary firm offering a broad range of architectural, urban design and development services. Founded in 1991, Mogavero Architects has 30 professionals working in our office in the vibrant midtown district of Sacramento. It is a firm with a long track record of smart growth and ecologically-oriented infill, multi-family, retail and institutional projects, as well as redevelopment planning. Mentoring associates in their professional growth is a top priority for our firm.
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a 401K Plan, profit sharing, medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as medical and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts. We invite you to join our family and make a difference in your life and professional practice.
**Architectural School Graduate Preferred, but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
For more information about our firm, please visit our website. To apply please send resume by clicking "Apply Now".
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at https://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=69a329cdfa2154e5857c2d216f50425c&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e