DescriptionCompany Name: Audrey's Café
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
• Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
• Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
• Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
• Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
• Make employment and termination decisions.
• Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
• Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
• Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
• Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
• Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
• Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
• Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
• Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
• Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
• Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
• Achieve sales and profit plan.
• Create a team that follows the culture of the Unicron family
• Create fantastic customer experiences
• Maintain quality standards.
• Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant’s trading area.
• Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
• Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=7c6fc5526ad9c1baa17c2f71eef403fc&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e