DescriptionCompany Name: Primerica
Primerica currently has the following opening in our corporate office located at 1 Primerica Parkway in Duluth, Georgia:
The Investment Adviser Rep Support Specialist (Field Support Analyst 2 OE) works on the Concierge Desk and monitors and responds to top producers’ telephone inquiries. The candidate functions as a sales partner to assigned Securities Representative and works with associates and management to make and implement recommendations concerning department changes, improvements and enhancements.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or 3 years work experience in Securities Industry
• Series 6 and 26 OR 7 and 24 licenses required
• Series 65 obtained through a learning agreement within 180 days of hire
• Knowledge of individual securities and market dynamics preferred
• Effective writing, presentation, communication and coaching skills
• Effective problem solving and analysis skills
• Excellent PC skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and quickly and efficiently adapt to changes in procedures or policies
• Ability to perform assigned tasks within the specified time frames and meet quality expectations.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=83372446a8d127a5feb3a0a980cd1762&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e