DescriptionCompany Name: garavaglia architecture, inc.
Garavaglia Architecture, Inc. is actively seeking a Job Captain with 3 to 5 years of professional experience.
Job Captain candidates should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of, and experience with, the following:
• Understand both exterior and interior construction detailing and be able to communicate clearly with team members and sub-consultants
• Preparation of construction documents in collaboration with project manager and drafters
• Participate in CAD drafting standards and protocols
• Experience in all phases of the building code and planning processes, design detailing, construction documents, and construction administration
• Ability to develop drawing sets, submittal milestones, basis of design, perform code research
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
• Highly accurate AutoCAD and Revit drafting skills
• Solid client communication skills
• Excellent writing and editing abilities
• Awareness of project timelines and budgets
• Comfort with a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team work environment
Garavaglia Architecture is committed to provide an environment for growth opportunities for its employees including participation in professional organizations and continuing educational opportunities. We offer medical and other benefits and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email your resume with "Job Captain" as the subject heading.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at https://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=e4fefbea10507a3e5ab092cc467d5cf3&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e