DescriptionCompany Name: Ajinomoto Windsor
Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc. is a frozen food manufacturing company, looking for an individual skilled in food production to cook our raw materials for our food products. The Kettle Cook is responsible for cook a variety of Ajinomoto Windsor’s, products per recipe guidelines. The Kettle Cook will follow all company policies with regards to Safety, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Food Safety and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Proper setup of the cooking equipment at the beginning of shift to ensure safe and efficient working order .
• Ability to constantly follow recipes accurately and without any deviations.
• Responsible for inspecting and recognizing defective product and make appropriate adjustments .
• Maintain Production and Quality reports accurate and completed on a timely manner.
• Takes ownership of assigned cooking equipment
• Actively engages with other members of the company to continuously strive to improve processes, create efficiencies and reduce costs.
• Perform safe operation of various machinery in the areas of troubleshooting during operation.
• Understands and adheres to the Company Allergen Management Policy and other company policies pertaining to the Kettle Operations
DESIRED SKILLS and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Must have ability to stay focused on task at hand
• Able to work around high cooking temperatures.
• Able to lift up to 60 lbs
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions accurately.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced and high volume environment
• Must have reliable transportation to Rivergate Industrial Park
• A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
• Previous cooking or batch making experience is a plus
• Food manufacturing experience a plus
• Lean or Kaizen or 5S knowledge a plus
This is a regular, full-time position. We offer generous benefits such as
• COMPANY PAID (75%) HEALTH & DENTAL INSURANCE
• 2 weeks Paid Time Off
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 401(k) (with 50% match)
• Company paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance, etc.
Interested applicants please submit cover letter & resume and answer the questions thoughtfully.
Apply on our hiring website by clicking ""Apply Now"".
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=9fa35b34364bd9fd2f388b1dc3c6588f&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e