DescriptionCompany Name: Lang, Richert and Patch
Lang, Richert & Patch, a prominent law firm located in Fresno's highly desirable Fig Garden Financial Center, seeks a seasoned full-time Legal Secretary or Paralegal for a busy Transactional practice which includes Estate Planning for high net wealth clients. This position requires extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and WordPerfect, along with a familiarity of other business software such as Excel, Abacus and Orion. The applicant must have 10 years legal secretarial experience, and must have five years of focused Transactional and Estate Planning experience. Litigation experience is a plus.
The candidate should have exceptional work ethic, and be able to solve practical problems, deal with changing variables and appropriately escalate, delegate or seek additional instruction as needed with respect to assigned tasks. The candidate must be able to work in an open, collaborative environment and deal with frequent requests and competing priorities. The ideal candidate will be professional, engaged and flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment meeting regular deadlines. Candidate must be proficient in preparing legal correspondence and communicating extensively with clients. Must be dependable, reliable, motivated and take pride in their work.
Please submit cover letter, salary expectations and resume in a PDF format by clicking "Apply Now" to be directed to our careers page to apply:
Greg Caradonna, Firm Manager.
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits such as:
• Medical insurance
• Disability insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life insurance
• 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
• Underground parking
• 10 years Legal secretary experience required;
• 5 years Transactional experience required;
• 5 years Estate Planning experience preferred;
• Licensed Notary helpful;
• Proficient in WordPerfect and Microsoft Word;
• Knowledge of Excel, Abacus & Orion software is a plus;
• Experience in preparing legal documents and correspondence;
• Experience in general corporate work such as entity formation, annual filings, dissolutions, annual minutes and drafting resolutions, Articles of Incorporation, Stock certificates, Statement of Information;
• Ability to work independently and identify potentially more effective methods;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and handle multiple transactions simultaneously;
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills, including performing duties accurately and in a timely manner;
• Very strong communication skills including legal terminology (verbal and written) and the ability to take directions, and work effectively with minimal supervision;
• Litigation experience is a plus.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at https://www.lawcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=cb9e3ac1f8a70a1689c95d411edc7802&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e