DescriptionCompany Name: Primerica
Primerica currently has the following opening in our headquarters located at 1 Primerica Parkway in Duluth, Georgia:
The Life Insurance Underwriter Analyst 2 evaluates applications for individual life insurance on face amounts up to $1,000,000 and either accepts or declines the risk based upon analysis of medical history, prescription drug history, occupational hazards, financial background, insurable interest or other information pertinent to the decision. As a member of the team, the Life Insurance Underwriting Analyst works with a variety of internal partners to ensure prompt and efficient service to our clients, achieve departmental goals and service standards and participates in ongoing training to continue to develop skills and knowledge with risk assessment, medical concepts and terminology, customer service and business systems and processes. Remote/Telework schedule 3 days a week / onsite 2 days.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 3-5 years’ Life Insurance Underwriting experience is required
• Medical Terminology experience is required
• Experience reviewing medical records, tests, and reports
• Excellent knowledge of underwriting manuals, anatomy, and disease is required
• Designation or significant progress towards FLMI, FALU is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Sound decision making and judgment
• Strong attention to detail.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=ce78e9a2353ab29d9fd24295bb2c3428&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e