DescriptionCompany Name: Primerica
Primerica currently has the following opening in our headquarters located at 1 Primerica Parkway in Duluth, Georgia:
The Managed Investments Marketing Desk Rep monitors and responds to telephone, fax, and email inquiries from representatives regarding the Primerica Advisors Managed Investment Platform. The candidate understands the various strategists and portfolios offered with the Managed Investment Platform. The candidate effectively educates callers and has a fundamental understanding of market dynamics and investment vehicles as they will frequently assist with portfolio construction and make investment recommendations within the confines of the client’s stated investment objectives. The role recognizes effective sales practices and communicates them to the sales force and management. The candidate is an expert in the technology associated with the Managed Investment Platform and works with associates and management to make and implement recommendations concerning department changes, improvements, and enhancements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent business experience
• Series 6 and 65 or 7 and 66 licenses required
• Knowledge of investments, retirement plan products, and market dynamics
• Effective oral and written communication and coaching skills
• Effective problem solving/analysis skills
• Excellent PC computer skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to quickly and efficiently adapt to changes in procedures or policies
• Able to perform assigned tasks within the specified time frames and meet quality expectations
• Leadership ability.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=6574ed26a46241c40089c8f236df3cba&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e