DescriptionCompany Name: Performance Progression
Optometrist – Topeka, KS
Pediatric Practice| No Weekends | Traditional Hours | Medicaid Heavy Population
The practice serves children from age 2 to 20, most of which are on Medicaid. Cash and insurance patients are welcomed. The practice is open 8-5 or 9-6 depending upon the time of year and is closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Optometrists in this practice are 100% clinical with no administrative duties whatsoever.
• Salaried compensation with incentive pay between 5% and 10% of yearly salary
• All credentials are 100% paid for by the practice, including state licensing
• Shift: Monday- Friday from 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
• State of the Art facility with kid friendly atmosphere using video games, televisions throughout, and toys to make it fun and relaxing
• Practice also employs Orthodontists and Dentists in the same facility for a more complete health care offering for patients
• Student loan forgiveness may be available through the federal government for working in underserved areas
• Full employee benefits
Optometrists in this practice work in a team-oriented environment with top of the line equipment and get to go home in time for dinner to their families and are off weekends. Work life balance is important to this company. Incentive pay is based upon team goals and not individual production to help promote an environment of learning, cooperation, and team work.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV and your salary requirements by clicking "Apply Now".
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=8d86a3e87150beb30761cfc81ae6d443&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e