DescriptionSeasonal Work from Home - Customer Service Representative
“Get your foot in the door”
“Find out if working from home is the right fit for you!”
We have seasonal positions open now that will help you get your foot in the door or try your hand at working from the comfort of your own home. If you successfully get hired and work through our Holiday Ramp season you will be a prime candidate for one of our full- time employment opportunities. You might have heard about us on the radio or on TV and wondered what we do.
When customers call their banks, healthcare provider, or cable company, they are actually calling SYKES. We help people by answering questions, processing transactions, and resolving their issues! We provide awesome customer service on behalf of the big companies you deal with every day.
Our team comes from an array of backgrounds and experiences; what unites us is our passion for People Serving People. We go beyond answering questions and solving problems to provide a memorable experience and change the call center industry one customer at a time. We are a dynamic team looking for innovators and trailblazers who will inspire us.
This is the right job for you if you’re able to:
• Speak on the phone and use a computer
• Empathize and be friendly with people you’ve never met
• Use logic and solve problems
• Be part of a team
Nice to have (but not required):
• Customer service background
• Experience with financial services, healthcare, technology companies, or something similar
Your Home Office Requirements:
• Personal Windows-based computer with monitor, speakers and anti-virus software
• Subscription to high-speed, hard-wired, bi-directional Internet connection
• 2 Headsets: a USB headset for online training and a telephone headset for taking live customer calls.
• Analog landline that meets one of these requirements:
o Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) – traditional landline phone service using a dedicated copper pair to the home.
o Cable – phone service from a Cable TV service provider
o Fiber-Optic – phone line provided by a local phone service.
SYKES Enterprises provides support to Fortune 500 companies and we operate worldwide. To get to know us a little better, please access http://www.sykes.com/about-us/
Not the job for you? You probably have friends or family who might be interested, so please feel free to send them the link to this job opportunity!
Customer service jobs, jobs in customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, call center, call center jobs, call centre jobs, customer service, local jobs, careers, customer service careers, csr jobs, team, rep, agent, sales