DescriptionCompany Name: garavaglia architecture, inc.
As a growing firm, we are currently seeking a Senior Architectural Historian with 3 to 5 years of professional experience.
Senior Architectural Historian candidates should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of, and experience with, the following:
• Standard industry reports – HRE, HSR, SISR Reviews and National Register Nominations
• Historic preservation philosophies and current methodologies
• Secretary of the Interior’s Treatment Standards
• Survey methodologies
• CEQA research
• Regional development trends/contexts planning requirements
• Planning and Conditions Assessment
• Solid client communication skills
• Excellent writing and editing abilities
• Awareness of project timelines and budgets
• Comfort with a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team work environment
• Project Management capabilities including team coordination
• Masters in Preservation Planning, Historic Preservation, Architectural History or related field
• Candidate must meet the Secretary of the Interior’s Professional Qualification Standards for Architectural Historian
Garavaglia Architecture is committed to provide an environment for growth opportunities for its employees including participation in professional organizations and continuing educational opportunities. We offer medical benefits. Garavaglia Architecture, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at https://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=5f2740bd745066c153b2eb9f27b50d5e&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e