DescriptionCompany Name: Piedra Fina
The Working Chef is responsible for the operation of a professional kitchen and the leadership of its culinary team and will create new recipes and menus, manage food and labor costs and menu pricing. Salary is commensurate with experience. Must have experience with the cuisine of Latin American countries and Spain.
We are willing to add a moving allowance and procure a work visa for the right candidate.
• Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
• Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards and owners expectations.
• Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
• Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
• Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
• Recruit and manage kitchen staff
• Perform administrative duties
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
• Experience cooking authentic Latin Cuisine
• Proven working experience as a head chef/cook
• Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
• Capable of delegating multiple tasks
• Communication and leadership skills
• Keep up with cooking trends and best practices.
For more information of this job and to Apply Online, please visit us at http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjsjobdetail.php?akey=e4b3b05e01720f18a5a7022a37dae6ee&pubid=7343d2cc7f4f67850872702f4a598a2e