Protecting your privacy
· We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
· We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
· We offer email modification, to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam.
· People who post on Targro, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
Data we collect
· We try to keep the website as simple for you as possible. We do not require complicated signups and consequently we minimise the amount of information you need to provide for your own safety and user experience.
· We collect your email address, for purposes such as sending confirmation emails, listing updates, providing subscription email services etc.
· Targro does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway.
· We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or other listings, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on Targro.com that you expect to be kept private.
Data we store
· All classifieds, events and literature postings are stored in our database until "deletion," although they may be archived or cached elsewhere.
· Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
· Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Archiving and display of Targro postings by search engines and other sites
· Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Targro.com - including google.com and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available Targro postings.
Circumstances in which Targro may release information
· Targro may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
· Targro may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms & Conditions; respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Targro, its users or the general public.
· By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Targro we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.